A Calendar Week Off From Sogang University

I am on vacation for the whole calendar week until 1st Jan 2012 in addition to hence the argue of no posts..teehee. Nope, I'm non abandoning the weblog if you lot powerfulness mean value so. My friend Afri from Singapore visited me in addition to nosotros spent some character fourth dimension to move together towards twelvemonth end. All the updates volition endure coming inwards hordes subsequently Sunday.

Well, start in addition to foremost, I desire to wishing everyone

Happy New Year!!

2012 is welcoming us in addition to nosotros gonna tell goodbye to 2011 pretty soon. *count downward unopen to Jonggak Station anyone? ^^* I cause got no detail resolution for 2012 only if given the choice, inwards no detail order,

  • to endure healthier
  • to endure fluent inwards Korean *in a year? hmm..*
  • to notice my meaning half? *ehemmmmmmmm*
  • to help, give in addition to beloved to a greater extent than in addition to more 
  • to inspire in addition to endure inspired
  • to endure stronger spiritually, mentally in addition to physically
  • the listing become on in addition to on..
I cause got received countless supports, emails, laughter, inspiration from many of you lot readers out at that spot for the past times wonderful twelvemonth in addition to experience lamentable when I didn't fifty-fifty exceed along my due diligence ie. replying emails on time, posting updates in addition to stuff. Nevertheless, delight cause got your fourth dimension to cheque out the FAQ, which I am grateful if you lot could become through that start *why am I fifty-fifty repeating this..hehe I audio similar a woman bring upwards don't I?*

One to a greater extent than thing, in addition to hence many of you lot has requested me to endure your tour require inwards South Korea; unfortunately I cause got to turn down equally my written report doesn't let me to endure one. Hence the argue that 2012 is such a swell twelvemonth for me to non stray from my passion to keep http://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/ as informative equally possible for all of you lot out there.

Do back upwards me all the way, endure it inwards your pray, friendship or gratitude in addition to endure passionate inwards whatever you lot do!


"The alone agency to produce swell operate is to beloved what you lot do. 
If you lot haven't flora it yet, exceed along looking. Don't settle" - Steve Jobs

Cheers!

Love,
Zarina

P.S. If you lot come across me inwards Seoul or anywhere else, don't endure afraid to tell howdy or Salam to me. I actually appreciate it.



Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari A Calendar Week Off From Sogang University. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions