Jongmyo Shrine

This was my outset fourth dimension to Jongmyo Shrine as well as on my mission to consummate the palace tour of the iv palaces addition a shrine. I had been to the balance as well as the remaining is exclusively Changgyeonggung palace. Maybe I would see Changgyeonggung earlier I leave of absence for Malaysia.


You tin truly purchase the integrated palaces ticket at whatever of the palaces ticket counter which includes - Gyeongbokgung, Chandeokgung (Huwon + hugger-mugger garden), Deoksugung, Changgyeonggung as well as Jongmyo Shrine for 10,000 won. Ticket is valid for a calendar month as well as no refund later ticket is used to come inward whatever of the palaces.

What's as well as therefore exceptional well-nigh Jongmyo Shrine? 
It's non a palace but a shrine.

That's it?
Yes.

Hehe...

Jongmyo is a Confucian shrine dedicated to the memorial services for the deceased kings as well as queens of the Korean Joseon Dynasty. Info: Wikipedia

Jongmyo Shrine was built yesteryear Lee Seong Gye (1335-1408), the outset Rex as well as founding begetter of the Joseon Dynasty. It was a primary house of worship for kings throughout the Joseon Dynasty as well as has been registered every bit a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site for its well-preserved ancient customs such every bit memorial services as well as traditional music. Info: KNTO
Jongno-3(sam)-ga Station (Subway Line 1), Exit xi or 8, 10-min walk from station.

The easier route from Exit 11, Jongno-3-ga station.

I truly took the longer route every bit I was from Insadong. The daughter within TIC(Tourist Information Center) booth told me to walk conduct later acquire out iv as well as follow the original route till the end. Hmm...there was a route block! So I accept to follow this beaten path but I was inward for a pleasant surprise. ^^

My route along Anguk original road. 

Right later the route block, I took a correct plough every bit I saw a similar stretch of palace walls similar inward Chandeokgung. My instinct told me that it must endure Jongmyo. "Jongmyo shrine is truly near!" as well as therefore I thought. But I was inward a rush for the English linguistic communication guide tour at 4.00pm as well as my clock said it was 3.45pm. Darn..so endure it.

I abhor running..mainly due to my human knee hurting as well as therefore I only enjoyed the stroll as well as smiled at every passersby; nope..no handsome men or idols. Just erstwhile grandmas as well as grandpas. They had a meetup, drinking as well as chatting amongst their erstwhile mates. Nice view, prissy feeling inward -9 degrees celcius as well as my fingers were freezing cold!

The ticket was 1,000won as well as the ticket officeholder kept speaking inward Japanese. I was clearly trying to do speaking Korean hither lady... Or was my pronunciation sounded as well as therefore Japanese later mingling amongst my Japanese classmates these few days? Or produce I hold back similar a Japanese? *O-O* Hehehe..no way!

She told me to follow the English linguistic communication tour guide; all the spell speaking inward Japanese to me. Aigoo..luckily I understood her didactics as well as ran towards the entrance.

I missed a few spots as well as followed the tour guide till the destination as well as surprisingly she asked me; "I wonder how your Korean pronunciation is really good, are you lot a student?" Hmm..I felt as well as therefore much improve now. At to the lowest degree learning Korean was non a useless inferno as well as this lady realized that.

If you lot come upward to Korea as well as your trip coincides on the outset Dominicus of May, produce see Jongmyo Shrine for the Royal shrine rites at 1.00pm.The house is opened for populace FREE. It's gonna endure a unlike experience.

More information on Jongmyo Shrine yesteryear KNTO here as well as English linguistic communication guided tour is at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00 as well as it's unopen every Tuesday.

More photos on BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Jongmyo Shrine. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions