First Hateful Solar Daytime Inwards Schoolhouse (Sogang University)

Sogang University is nearest to Daeheng Station, Line 6, Exit 1.

My shape for degree 2 started today in addition to my sincere see is that I desire to a greater extent than hours, pleaseeee. The shape consists of close twenty students in addition to that's kinda huge. I mean, I desire to a greater extent than attending from the teacher. T_T. The fourth dimension passed past times actually fast in addition to past times the cease of the 24-hour interval I was wondering what did I learn? Hmm..okay, mayhap it's the showtime day. Zarina, give it a rest!

As I'm similar a shot living inwards Jakjeon-dong close Incheon, it took me close ane lx minutes 45 minutes to travel. So far! Crazy right? But I create got promised to learn Min Young English, thence I will. I walked out at 7am in addition to took the jitney to Bupyeong Station. I was supposed to create got the limited prepare exactly in that place were to a greater extent than or less problems amongst the prepare thence I chose to ride the adjacent train. Normally in that place is a prepare running every 2 minutes during rush lx minutes exactly I had to expression close 10 minutes which seems kinda foreign inwards Korea.

From Line 1, I transit to Sindorim Station (Line 2) in addition to and then transit to Hapjeong Station (Line 6) to acquire to Daeheng Station. I reached the shape 10 minutes before 9am. Ack!! I should piece of work out before tomorrow.

The shape was conducted past times 2 teachers inwards iv hours for writing (1 hour), speaking (2 hours), reading in addition to listening (1 hour). In betwixt classes, nosotros had 10 in addition to twenty minutes break. There are thence many nationalities inwards my shape similar Vietnam, Netherland, Australia, Singapore, Kyrgyzstan, Nihon in addition to etc. Surprisingly in that place is no Chinese from China. I idea that later shape that nosotros mightiness create got a fiddling acquire together exactly my classmates had other things to produce similar business office fourth dimension jobs, other classes in addition to stuff. So I could forecast how dull it's gonna be. T_T

By the way, the java inwards campus is actually cheap!! I like..hehe every bit I create got no fourth dimension for proper breakfast thence the cafe' volition survive my fave spot. After nosotros went our divide ways, I accompanied Julia in addition to Alex to Bandi in addition to Lunis bookstore to acquire their Sogang Workbook in addition to later that submitted the pupil bill of fare application at the Language Administration Center, Arrupe Hall.

There's to a greater extent than or less fourth dimension left before the rush lx minutes thence I decided to cheque out Gwanghamun, Insadong in addition to Cheongyecheon stream.^^ I met a quirky painter inwards Insadong exactly I volition relieve it for tomorrow, ok? ^^ Off to bed!

Oh..Sogang's vocabulary is also much to remember. Yikes..I'm gonna survive dead.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari First Hateful Solar Daytime Inwards Schoolhouse (Sogang University). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions