Ring Making At Ssamziegil,Insadong

Today nosotros had outdoor shape activity inward Insadong!! But the weather condition was freezing mutual frigidness in addition to it was almost minus 12 celcius when I walked out to the autobus stop. Normally I don't wearable gloves but today was my limit, I exactly had to otherwise my fingers would go in addition to hence dry out in addition to terribly painful.

I was fascinated yesteryear this man's science in addition to wishing I am that talented
but... What I dear almost Anguk Station is that they present a lot 
of arts similar this in addition to Insadong, Chandeokgung palace in addition to Samcheong-dong
(where many Hanok houses in addition to Lee Min Ho's Personal Taste shooting location)
is exactly walking distance!

We; all the students from Level 2 (Sogang University) gathered at Anguk Station, Exit half dozen at almost 10am. My classmates participated except for 1 girl. We walked out from Exit half dozen in addition to walked genuinely fast towards Ssamziegil (쌈지길). The shop's elevate was 체험공방 in addition to located at the basement floor. Immediately plow left later you lot cash inward one's chips Ssamziegil entrance in addition to caput downstairs. All of us dominated the shop..hahaha.

Christmas ornamentation at Ssamziegil entrance.

We were offered betwixt making a band or telephone strap but I chose band instead because it's uncomplicated in addition to I'm but likewise lazy to blueprint (actually I'm non creative..that's the existent reason..shhhh! don't nation anyone ^^).

The bling-bling rhythm out pulverization for our ring.

My band for10,000 won. 


My classmates - band team.

My classmates - handphone strap team. My instructor is on far left.

The store where Jo Kwon in addition to Gain made their twosome ring
is exactly beside our store . ^^


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Ring Making At Ssamziegil,Insadong. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions