Meeting Mbak Ria At Sangwolgok Station

I am actually fortunate to befriend a humble as well as sort someone similar Mbak Ria during my before take in to Korea dorsum inwards 2009. This fourth dimension around, I came to take in her as well as claim my precious wintertime clothes. She lives inwards Sangwolgok station, Line half dozen past times the way. Before going  to her house, Min Young was curious whether at that spot is whatever station called Sangwolgok existed inwards Seoul. I said 'Yes!' drive I had been at that spot before. She checked her telephone for the Seoul Metro map as well as couldn't go bothered when I told her that she was non Korean enough..haha.

Mbak Ria's identify used to go at Exit 1 but straight off is close to Exit 3. They moved to a novel identify because the erstwhile identify was non prophylactic for their babe Mushlih. He is hence cute!! He couldn't halt staring at me drive I was a stranger as well as I made him proper substantive a few times too. Sorry babe Mushlih...T_T

Me, Mbak Ria as well as babe Mushlih. He's 8 months erstwhile now.

before he cried..hehe.

Mbak Ria treated us for Jahe tea as well as I felt totally at dwelling identify every bit I was reminded past times my grandmother's adoration of Jahe. Jahe agency ginger inwards Indonesian language. It was quite belatedly when I reached Mbak Ria's home. As straight off is autumn, dusk is before at some v inwards the evening. We had to run for the charabanc to Incheon before the rush hour. It took us virtually 1 threescore minutes past times tube from Sangwolgok station to Seoul station as well as hence transit for a charabanc to Incheon. 

Me as well as my erstwhile pal - Nike backpack

In front end of Seoul Station before nosotros transit for the charabanc to Incheon.

ahh..Min Young lost her debit carte du jour on the way to home. We idea that she powerfulness misplace it at the WWOOF purpose but nosotros were also lazy to supply to the purpose as well as merely called the banking enterprise for replacement. The debit carte du jour tin displace go used every bit T-Money for public transportation and she had to pay for tube manually since she lost it. FYI, if you lot purchase a manual or 1 way card, you lot accept to pay for 500 won extra for the carte du jour deposit. You could refund it after 1 time you lot attain your desired station. There is a refund machine available at the station. 












Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Meeting Mbak Ria At Sangwolgok Station. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions