Next Goal: Topik Examination Inwards July 2012

As I'm resting from formal classes now, it has acquire to a greater extent than as well as to a greater extent than hard to dependent champaign myself learning Korean properly everyday.

Official website: http://www.topik.go.kr/
 
So, I'm putting upward a finish for myself to resit the TOPIK intermediate examination which I failed final year. The upcoming 27th TOPIK examination inwards Korea volition live on held on 22nd July 2012 as well as registration starts from twelfth June.

While for other countries (outside Korea) it volition live on held on 27th as well as 28th Oct respectively according to the regions stated.

Basically I convey most iii to iv months to acquire ready. Will I neglect in 1 trial to a greater extent than this time? Mentally I'm prepared, might wise; I volition allow the marking decides. Yikess..

After failing once, basically I know where my weaknesses are - listening as well as writing.

Let's written report as well as gear upward 2-3 times harder this time.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Next Goal: Topik Examination Inwards July 2012. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions