Sogang University's Admission Letter

I convey received the admission letter!!

That means, a business office of me is already there!! My soul..my Seoul? hehe..it feels similar a dream in addition to I had to pinch myself several times. There are in addition to thence much sacrifices done to report inward Korea. A lot of dramas, dilemmas in addition to heartache inward this i life changing decision. No hurting no gain. Hopefully it's gonna last a fruitful journey, Insya Allah. *cue - City Hunter's OST -It's alright*

It seems surreal that this fourth dimension the argue I'm going mainly is to improve, to sympathize the linguistic communication ameliorate which inward the cease helps me to embrace the civilisation in addition to the people better. *I mightiness transcend a bookworm for a while*

I paid the fee or in addition to thence USD1,550 via Maybank's counter in addition to convey to pay RM25 processing charges in addition to RM2 cable charges. The procedure is non feasible via Maybank2U website every bit it needs the passport details of the recipient. So I had to transcend downwards to the banking concern personally to wire the fees.

Sogang university's instance received the coin later on three trouble concern days in addition to informed me in that place are almost 30,000 won extra from the fee I paid in addition to I volition acquire the coin i time I opened upwards a banking concern trouble concern human relationship inward Korea.

So this is the much awaited admission missive of the alphabet for your eyes only. ^^



If you lot are planning to acquire Korean inward Sogang, you lot may mention to their official website: KLEC SOGANG

It's gonna last wintertime semester.
I abhor cold.
I abhor winter.
But it's a skilful fourth dimension to report in addition to hibernate.
I volition transcend a bear. Zarina bear. 곰나나.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Sogang University's Admission Letter. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions