Third Solar Daytime At Sogang University

I told myself non to ramble virtually my daily life at schoolhouse in addition to hither I am at it again..^^. I promise that this won't bore a hole inward anyone's mind. Yikes.. I should select been memorizing the vocabularies instead of writing here. aigoo..

The plaque at score 4, Sogang edifice where my cast is now.

Anyway, weekend was a hectic 1 every bit Min Young in addition to the household unit of measurement moved to a novel solid at Dong Incheon which is much farther from Sogang University. Bad..bad word for me but the novel solid is bigger, warmer, cozier..lalalala..hehe. We packed, unpacked, cleaned, washing..wishing for the fatigue to sit down at the dorsum corner..ahh..really actually tired. There were only then many stuff! Even till today, nosotros nonetheless select then many unpacked boxes. The best affair is that there's a huge lawn inward front end of the solid that nosotros could play basketball game or badminton when nosotros are bored. Yeay!! Hmm..on a 2nd thought, it's winter. What's amongst that lightheaded thought? ^^

Free newspapers inward front end of Dong Incheon Station.
Min Young's woman nurture grabbed 1 for me to read
but I told her that I wouldn't empathize most of it.
She told me that I could only stare at Jang Hyuk's
handsome facial expression upwardly piece riding the train. Sweet right? haha..

It's the 3rd 24-hour interval today inward Sogang University! Me in addition to Min Young's woman nurture took a rider vehicle to Dong Incheon Station in addition to she taught me how to ride a speed develop (급행 열차) to Sindorim Station. The develop volition halt alone at major stations in addition to that agency faster. But still..1 hr xxx minutes. I went out at 7am in addition to reached schoolhouse at 8.30am. I am fine amongst it every bit I tin create some lesson grooming (예습) in addition to review (복습).

Class run every bit commons for 4 hours in addition to there's 1 piffling finding that intrigued my mind. Am I beingness every bit good observant? hmm..During 말하기 class, the instructor instructed us to larn to the side past times side cast for self introduction in addition to larn their contact details every bit well. I volition endure damned If I didn't experience anything . I was awed past times how naturally fluent they utter in addition to were actually at stay inward doing the self introduction, mingling..lalalala afterward speaking to at to the lowest degree 4 person. So I had this thought consciously, "They are also Level ii students in addition to why me or fifty-fifty my classmates are non speaking every bit fluent every bit them? Why they are different in addition to way amend than us?" So I discussed this amongst Julia in addition to nosotros came to a conclusion: we select to double or triple our efforts.

The lovely Shin She Kyung - gratis magazine courtesy of Julia.

After cast nosotros had dejeuner together at the campus cafe' in addition to I only bought some staff of life in addition to soy milk instead. Actually I was actually starving at virtually 11am but I could consume naught from the cafe'. T_T. Anyway, afterward dejeuner nosotros went to Arrupe Hall to selection upwardly our students menu but Mr Kim told us it would endure create alone on Wednesday. So Julia in addition to Eden went to Bandi in addition to Lunis for Sogang Workbook piece I accompanied Brennan to impress his materials for kindergarden's students. Printing inward Sogang University is FREE. You only demand to convey your ain paper. Nice!! 


Afterwards, Julia in addition to me walked only about schoolhouse piece waiting for Min Young. The 3 of us decided to attend a lecture inward J edifice for 'Writing for thinking in addition to thinking for writing'. The lecture was inward English linguistic communication in addition to initially I idea it was skillful for Min Young to practice her listening science but halfway through the lecture, almost one-half of the participants were either sleeping or chatting amongst each other then nosotros decided to walk away. Hihi..so that's it for today..tomorrow? Lesson ii volition showtime in addition to I retrieve I desire to see Ewha University on foot. I heard that the academy is actually pretty different Sogang.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Third Solar Daytime At Sogang University. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions