Second Twenty-Four Hr Menses At Sogang University

Nope..I'm non gonna weblog daily well-nigh my life inwards Sogang University. Scratch that thought..hehe. This volition go on together with off, every bit together with when I experience similar blurting it out here.

Today the traffic was improve every bit I arrived at Sogang University roughly 8.20am together with I was the initiatory off to arrive! Yeay! Not a skilful one..if solely I acquire an accolade for existence punctual you lot know. ^^ The journeying to together with fro definitely drained my energy. I subconsciously told myself that it's gonna go okay amongst time. This is only the beginning. 2 hours in, 2 hours out. iv hours man...walking, riding autobus together with subway. Yippie..I volition go slimmer inwards no time! Will I? Hmm..

Today's breakfast was 2 fried eggs together with only patently water. Initially I was quite reluctant to swallow breakfast at 6.30a.m. Why? I don't wish natures calling me at a rattling 'appropriate' fourth dimension similar piece waiting for the jam-packed train, right? That would go besides evil! hehe..but I didn't receive got the middle to enjoin no to Min Young's mother. Aigoo...

Anyway, today's lesson was a flake complex to explain. I don't wish to guess Sogang University's Korean linguistic communication programme but I mean value I should produce this peculiarly for those who decides to throttle over to Sogang from other university's programme or start afresh here. Sogang University Korean Language programme is a highly interactive program.

What is an interactive program?

  • Study the chapter, grammer together with vocabulary before class
  • Review the chapter, grammer together with vocabulary later on class
  • Do the homework later on class
  • Do all the talking within the allocated iv hours - don't fifty-fifty dream to opened upwards your books inwards the class
I highly recommend that you lot accept the iv hours programme instead of iii hours. Some would enjoin that they wish to skip the writing course of education because they only wish to speak Korean. However, later on going through the writing course of education I experience that writing inwards Korean volition definitely help you lot speak together with recognize Korean words faster.

Some of my classmates alive inwards goshiwon, lone together with hardly know whatever Korean who could do speaking Korean amongst them. But don't worry every bit that's the argue why nosotros receive got teachers. Ask every bit much inquiry every bit possible then the teachers would know how skilful your pronunciation is. I mean value it was pretty useless to do speaking Korean amongst my classmates or non Korean. My final judgement was a flake harsh but it's the truth if you lot actually wish to go fluent together with skilful inwards Korean.

Hmm..textbooks. To purchase or non to buy? It's non cheap. Although the teachers told you lot to lead the textbooks, they were hardly opened inwards class. Why? Because you lot demand to do the sentences together with communicate piece inwards class. Period. Basically you lot must know all the vocabularies together with grammars from the textbook for the chapter of the 24-hour interval earlier you lot come upwards to class. Otherwise you lot volition go struggling together with creasing your eyebrows. This is non gonna help you lot at all.

I was a flake dejected though when some of the students spoke English linguistic communication rather than trying to speak inwards Korean. I know it's hard. But please.. don't laissez passer on inwards to the wish to switch to English linguistic communication when you lot experience heed block to explicate something inwards Korean.

This is a rattling crucial betoken that I wish to highlight. Please..please abide by Korean friends earlier you lot come upwards to Korea to report together with endeavour to catch them regularly inwards Korea. Or it's fifty-fifty improve if you lot pick out homestay amongst Korean identify unit of measurement where you lot could do polite Korean amongst the elderly together with informal Korean amongst the younger ones. There's no betoken inwards studying Korean if you lot don't wish to do it right? The to a greater extent than you lot do the easier the novel words sink in. Make mistakes within classes, exterior of classes, anywhere then you lot volition hollo back more. "Ahh..so this is how you lot enjoin it!" It happened to me then many times together with I experience cracking later on I corrected it together with when I speak, it feels to a greater extent than natural than something coming out straightaway from a textbook.

I forgot to cite yesterday that the instructor gave out an impromptu examination for grammar. She told us that if nosotros got less than 50% from the result, nosotros powerfulness demand to rethink whether nosotros are suitable for Level 2 yet. I was a flake scared every bit I didn't know how or what was the grammer learned inwards Level 1. Today, the lawsuit was out together with Alhamdulillah I pretty much nailed downward the grammer amongst solely 2 mistakes due to my writing error non because that I wasn't familiar amongst the grammar. It was notwithstanding a careless fault which I should avoid inwards future.

By the way, the nutrient at Sogang University's cafe  is rattling cheap! About 1,800 won to 2,500 won for a meal. But later on bespeak the ahjussi at the canteen; all the nutrient consist centre together with the soup every bit well. T_T I tin enjoin farewell bye to budget food. However, my classmates abhor the nutrient at that spot every bit they are bland together with tasteless. You acquire what you lot pay for anyway.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Second Twenty-Four Hr Menses At Sogang University. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions