Maggi Goreng Inward Incheon



I convey non had meat/chicken for virtually a calendar month forthwith as well as felt kinda fluffy similar feathers. That's as well as then overdoing it right? ^^ I couldn't lose fifty-fifty a 100 gram off my weight due to Korean rice cakes!! So, instead of rice for every repast - breakfast, tiffin as well as dinner; I suggested 'Maggi Goreng' for dinner as well as boasted to Min Young that this was my signature. Honestly, I rarely laid dorsum habitation as well as my favorite location is NazMaju Mamak restaurant. ^^

How create I brand this? With a picayune twist of course.

Ingredients:
two packets of Shin Ramyun - exclusively the instant noodle.
Odeng or fish cake
two eggs
1 tea spoon smashed garlic
1 tabular array spoon of gochujang - ruby-red pepper paste
1 tabular array spoon of gochu garu - ruby-red pepper powder
1 tabular array spoon oyster sauce
1 tabular array spoon soy edible bean sauce
Green onion
Dried mushroom - soak alongside H2O for v minutes
Honey or sugar

How to:
1.Boil the ramyun - al dente (can I fifty-fifty role this discussion other than for spaghetti? ^^)
2.Make scrambled eggs
3.Heat upwards about oil, position inwards the garlic, gochujang, gochu garu, soy edible bean sauce, oyster sauce, scrambled egg
4.Put inwards the sliced odeng/ fish cake
5.Put inwards the mushroom
6.Put inwards the ramyun, stir well, position inwards light-green onion

Preparation for 2-3 people.


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Maggi Goreng Inward Incheon. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions