Jeju Island


I woke upwards quite early on to pack my pocketbook for Jeju Island tour after inwards the evening. My flying volition depart at or thence 4.30pm amongst T'Way Airlines. There's no excogitation for the morning, thence nosotros had quite a belatedly breakfast in addition to I exchanged some massage tips for Min Young in addition to her mother. I studied 3 types of massage dorsum inwards 2007 - sports, aromatherapy in addition to reflexology. Among the 3 I honey doing sports massage the most equally I honey to notice which betoken is the most hurtful..hahah. Not to wound them but to ease them.

My starting fourth dimension spill persuasion inwards Korea for 2011

After breakfast, nosotros stopped past times a marketplace position nigh Min Young's aeroplane to purchase some doughnuts in addition to coffee. The spill scenery was only perfect. Can you lot imagine? Sitting below the spill leafage drinking hot java in addition to doughnut together? Amazing feeling. ^__^



At java Mama



Tofu - white in addition to dotorimuk - black brown


Ahh..a adult woman was selling this tofu in addition to dotorimuk beside the store in addition to nosotros had 1 or 2 to test. I had never tasted patently silky tofu amongst some soy condiments earlier in addition to I institute it, hmmm..quite tasty! Weird..but tasty.

At nigh 1pm, Min Young walked me upwards to the nearest station - Jakjeon in addition to I started my ain journeying to Gimpo Airport. From Jakjeon, I had to transit at Gyeyang station in addition to and thence accept the AREX to Gimpo Airport. Total fourth dimension was solely 24 minutes.



It was quite confusing when I reached Gimpo Airport equally I went downstairs instead of using the elevate to Level B1. I asked a cleaner ahjumma in addition to she told me that I had to become up. Before I tapped my T-Money to become out from the subway, await what I found! Hehehe..


After that I walked upwards to grade 2F to banking concern jibe inwards in addition to T'Way Airlines was located at the lastly counter. But my friends were non there!! Ottohke?? I panicked a piffling combat equally the fourth dimension was 1 hr earlier departing in addition to nosotros had non checked in. I tried calling my friend via T-Money telephone but in that location was no answer. She only did non desire to alternative up. All because of roaming issue..which I volition state nigh it inwards some other post.

Then I did the unthinkable. I asked assist from Koreans. What else? heheh
I approach those who looked similar students, in addition to I inquire them if they verbalize English. The 2 girls shook their caput in addition to spoke inwards Chinese, which I institute after that they are genuinely Koreans. (OMG, this was the starting fourth dimension time Koreans refused to assist me!) Then I approached an ahjumma in addition to told her that I wanted to borrow her telephone to ship a text to my friend. She helped me amongst much difficulty in addition to nosotros finally managed to ship the text but...my friend didn't have it.

Kind ahjumma inwards the middle.

Faraway, I saw my 2 friends walking towards us in addition to she confirmed that she didn't have our message. Arghh!! I did that for cipher didn't I? But lady luck was grin at us..why? Once nosotros reached Jeju, the ahjumma in addition to her hubby gave us a ride to our guesthouse. So kind! And she fifty-fifty left her number to me thence nosotros tin sack tour the isle together but nosotros declined the offering equally nosotros didn't desire to interrupt their activities.

T-way banking concern jibe inwards at Gimpo Airport



We checked into a 6-female dormitory inwards Yeha Guesthouse for 19,000 won per night. The house was good taken cared of, pretty clean. I loved the pantry. They have got 3 computers for mesh access, complimentary calls to several international countries but are express to province work numbers, postcard in addition to postage stamp are sold there, HALAL cutleries in addition to seasoning for Muslims in addition to genuinely helpful in addition to friendly receptionist.

The solely electrical load that I have got is the room was quite stuffy, air conditioner was non properly performance thence nosotros had to opened upwards the inner door to allow the air from the hallway comes in.

We went out for dinner equally the restaurants suggested past times Yeha Guesthouse does non serve kimchi/dwenjang jjigae. We grabbed a taxi for 2,200 won in addition to went to City Hall. There were a lot of bars in addition to immature teenagers around. Although nosotros had run through the places, there's solely Kimbap Chonguk which serves jjigae but I refused to consume in that location in addition to settled for a small-scale eatery. Unfortunately, the solely available permissible nutrient is kimbap in addition to twigim. I felt distressing for my friends but I could produce cipher much. :(

Near City Hall, Jeju

Kids playing some games nigh City Hall, Jeju



Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Jeju Island. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions