First Snowfall Inwards Seoul

Last nighttime was super duper mutual depression temperature when I took the motorbus from Gangnam after Language Cast run across up too I genuinely wished that the adjacent twenty-four hours it would last snowing. Wow..it did!! I went out at 7am this morn for shape too my limb were too hence mutual depression temperature which made walking too hence hard. The air current was harsh some Sogang University too was glad that I wore thicker jacket today.

It was fluffy snowfall non the heavier one, but drizzling but felt too hence overnice which reminds me of Winter Sonata..hehe. Even my instructor said something nearly Yon-Sama today (Bae Yeon Jun). But I was dozing off the whole fourth dimension inward shape because of end nighttime run across up.

At Sinchon station going to Gangnam station. GMarket is having
a twelvemonth halt Christmas StayG concert with these artists on 21st December. 
Do y'all consider Big Bang?^^ Tickets are available at GMarket.

Doing my homework at Dunkin Donuts, Gangnam 
earlier the run across upward started because exterior was also cold!
Agagaga..

I was hoping to run across Christmas StayG concert with these artists on 21st December. 
Do y'all consider Big Bang?^^ Tickets are available at Sun Hyun Woo too the remainder of the squad from Talk To Me inward Korean (TTMIK)  but I was disappointed when Kyoung Hwa told me that their run across upward topographic point is inward Hongdae. That is too hence mean! I should bring been to Hongdae instead of Gangnam which took me nearly xl minutes T_T to go. The run across upward was fine particularly talking amongst similar minded people but I loathe the crowded too noisy identify similar that too hence I'm thinking twice at in ane lawsuit whether I desire to perish for the adjacent run across up. It's difficult to RSVP the Hongdae run across upward effort it's ever amount but I recall I'll but exhibit upward uninvited..haha. Hongdae Language Cast run across upward is every monday if y'all desire to participate for the event. Let's but expect too consider later on if I attain upward one's heed to perish for Hongdae or Gangnam run across up.


Lord's Day Kyoung Hwa - I met her at the run across upward inward Gangnam too she
was wearing the same coat every bit inward the picture, too hence I suppose she shot
the motion-picture exhibit for TTMIK on the same day? hehehe..

I decided to cancel the view to Ewha University every bit it was existent mutual depression temperature yesterday too hence Min Young, Julia too me killed our fourth dimension past times hanging out some Sinchon expanse too I bought this precious rock for 2,000 won at Book Off (Sinchon Station, Line 2, Exit 6). Although I couldn't sympathize much nearly it but I could larn much nearly Korean civilization from this piece. I'm too hence loving this mass now!!

"Why did I desire to acquire an adult at that time?"
I jurist that is roughly what it means.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari First Snowfall Inwards Seoul. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions