Sogang Academy Degree Ii Review

Alhamdulillah, I passed score 2. Yesterday was my graduation twenty-four hr catamenia as well as that's it!! I'm off for a calendar week vacation inward Korea thence I volition live on going domicile - Malaysia for a week. Yeahh..can't hold off to consume Nasi Lemak as well as Sate.

Out of fourteen students inward my class, alone v of them were able to go along to score 3.

This mightiness live on only my persuasion but allow me highlight you lot of those students' background who passed Level 2:
Me - Staying alongside Korean family
E*** - Married to Korean
Y***- Engaged to Korean
J***- Stayed inward Korea to a greater extent than than iii years as well as hubby is working inward a Korean company
J****- Living alongside a Korean friend

Why? As I observed their proficiency, they beak Korean naturally; non forced as well as using equally much daily Korean's phrases equally possible.  

Tip 1: If you lot immerse yourself alongside Korean as well as Korean civilisation inward your daily life, passing Level ii inward Sogang University is non an impossible line or I would tell easier.

Tip 2: If you lot desire to skip score 1 as well as ii inward Sogang University as well as starts alongside Level iii instead; I would advise that you lot practise these critical grammars as well as live on fluent inward conversing them. If you lot tin proficiently exercise them; you lot would accept no work to go along alongside Level iii because the same grammer volition come upwards out 1 time again as well as 1 time again but alongside departure nuance as well as context. So, it's of import that you lot know the how as well as the difference.

They are:
-는/은 (relative clause ending)
-은/는/을 것 같다 (expressing presumption)
-라고 하다/자고 하다/ 다고 하다/냐고 하다/거라고 하다 (간접화법 - reported spoken communication form)
-지다 (change or development)
-은데/는데 (contrasting fact/rejection)
-은지/는지 알다/모르다 (expressing whether you lot know or don't nearly something)
-을 때
-기로 했어 / -으려고  / -러 가다/오다 (purpose or intention of an action)
**among the above, the most of import is 간접화법 - reported spoken communication cast as you lot volition withdraw heed this used past times Koreans 1 time again as well as again! Just sentry your favorite Korean drama as well as you lot can't immature adult woman this.

In Sogang University; your Korean speaking proficiency is highly regarded equally the head part to decide your powerfulness to go along to a higher level. Although Level iii as well as to a higher identify is the REAL challenge going forrard but it is actually of import to acquire it correct for the origin fourth dimension as well as arrive at a rigid base of operations of agreement on Korean grammer as well as Korean irregular grammer rules. Level 1 as well as Level ii is THAT important!!

If you lot desire to acquire into Sogang University, they volition examination you lot past times your speaking proficiency. There is no newspaper based test. Scared? I similar it. Hey...learning a linguistic communication is nearly speaking it, right? ^^

Comparing Yonsei University, Ewha University as well as Hongik University of Level ii - They are heavily saturated on grammer studies as well as focused on writing but has less speaking practice. I felt a chip intimidated initially when they knew greater puddle of grammars but proud when I could beak meliorate than them. In a nutshell, Sogang University's students are to a greater extent than edgy as well as forrard to beak Korean.

Although I had my "love as well as hate" days inward Sogang University but I withdraw all those to shape my Korean learning perspective as well as goals. Not alone that, although I experience a chip disappointed alongside the teaching powerfulness of my Sogang University's Korean teachers, I tried other agency to arrive at meliorate comprehension on the grammer usage as well as it's usage inward context past times attention other complimentary Korean classes inward Seoul. I received greater agreement of the nuance, made to a greater extent than Korean friends as well as met like-minded Korean linguistic communication addicts inward the process.

My Korean linguistic communication journeying thence far has been marvellous!!

Alhamdulillah..for this was non from my endeavor solitary as well as my gratitude goes to my identify unit of measurement who has been real supportive as well as to all of you lot who has prayed for my success. I would similar to tell cheers for those who has supported this spider web log as well as donated their difficult earned coin for my Korean learning instruction *you know who you lot are* as well as may Allah bless you lot for your proficient deeds.

Here is my Sogang University's upshot - non to brag equally I am nevertheless a toddler but for a source of motivation for those out in that place who sincerely wants to pursue learning Korean.

As expected, my writing is the worst as well as this coming holidays is 
for me to sit down downwards as well as read equally many Korean linguistic communication resources possible.
Polishing my writing would live on a boring line equally I loathe creating a story but
no hurting no gain!


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Sogang Academy Degree Ii Review. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions