Iftar Ramadhan 1433 At Itaewon Mosque

It's the 4th twenty-four lx minutes menstruation of Ramadhan today as well as my trunk is nonetheless adapting to the long menstruation of fasting.

Now is summertime inwards Korea as well as the twenty-four lx minutes menstruation is longer than night. Subuh prayer starts from 03.40am as well as Magrib prayer starts at 19:47pm.

Alhamdulillah, non much deviation select the time.

Yesterday I had my iftar at Itaewon Mosque. My normal course of report at Samsung station ended at 6pm as well as past times the fourth dimension I reached Itaewon Mosque, the fourth dimension was already 19:20pm.

Iftar (Arabic: إفطار‎), refers to the eve repast when Muslims interruption their fast during the Islamic calendar month of Ramadan. Iftar is ane of the religious observances of Ramadan as well as is ofttimes done every bit a community, amongst people gathering to interruption their fast together. Iftar is done correct after Maghrib (sunset) time. Traditionally, 3 dates are eaten to interruption the fast, inwards retentivity of the prophet Muhammed, who broke his fast inwards this manner. (Source: Wikipedia)

After taking the wudhu' I went at in ane lawsuit to Muslimat prayer room as well as met a Republic of Yemen lady there. She speaks only Arabic. Arghhh..I wishing I know Arabic.

H5N1 spell afterwards nosotros were joined past times Amirah, a Korean Muslim. Both of them wearable burqa as well as it's kinda convenient movement they but prayed amongst their burqa. Like myself, I brought my telekung as well as stuff. Should I modify my clothes code? Hmm..maybe slowly.

Another lady studying inwards Hankuk University of Foreign Study, Edja a Tunisian came. Alhamdulillah she speaks Standard Arabic as well as English linguistic communication hence she automatically became my translator. ^^

All of us went downward to the room for iftar. The women had gathered inwards a room spell the men had their iftar outside.

In the room I met hence many unlike races - Uzbekistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Korean, Yemen, Tunisia, Algeria, Moroccan, Indonesian, me -- Malaysian as well as yet nosotros are all Muslim.

Surprisingly, at that topographic point are 2 Korean ladies who came to larn close Islam andhad iftar together amongst us. 

Our repast is but rice, lentils soup (surprisingly good!), salad, meat stew as well as a slice of cake. Taste wise is non that smashing but Alhamdulillah nosotros had a decent meal. 

Isha prayer started at 21:24pm as well as nosotros but stayed around reading Al-Quran together. By this fourth dimension I had this  serious idea that I should choice upwards some Arabic. ^^ Just to empathize Al-Quran better.

Finished our Taraweeh at close 11pm as well as at that topographic point was java prepared outside. 

The Taraweeh at Itaewon Mosque was done inwards 8 rakaat as well as and hence followed past times 3 rakaat of Witr. The Witr done hither was quite unlike from what I did inwards Malaysia. Here, the Imam read Qunut as well as the doa during the terminal rakaat of Witr as well as correct after Ik'tidal.

When I walked downward to Itaewon station, I met a few transvetite or transgender? Not every bit good sure..they smoked spell waiting for their client along the street. My woman raise would kill me if she knows that I went domicile actually tardily similar this as well as alone..agagaga.

I dropped past times to ane of the international markets at that topographic point to purchase some dates. They only get got 2 types of dates sold hither as well as I but had to purchase the improve character one, for 8,000won per kilogram. I'm missing my Mariami dates!! I dearest love dearest Mariami dates..can mortal convey some for me here..T_T


Later, within the Itaewon Station I was approached past times PEACE activists - WPI (World Peace Initiative). They gave me a slice of PEACE..hehe as well as for me to give it a pregnant of my own. So hither is my PEACE for you lot inwards this blessed Ramadhan.


The 2 Korean girls:"Is it Amen?"
Me: Amin? Nope..it's inwards my language, Malaysian linguistic communication which agency peace. Aman. 


This weekend perhaps I volition become to Malaysian Embassy for Iftar. Anyone wanna bring together me?

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Iftar Ramadhan 1433 At Itaewon Mosque. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions