Nasi Goncang Nami Island's Dosirak



If yous become to Nami Island, around mightiness propose Nasi goncang equally your tiffin menu. Butttttttttt....hold your horses, yous mightiness live on disappointed. 

There is zilch incorrect with Nasi goncang or Dosirak (도시락) inward Korean. The solely fright element is....tada...the kimchi! If yous convey never tried kimchi yet...and Nasi goncang is your starting fourth dimension repast inward Korea or your starting fourth dimension e'er Korean repast inward your entire life, yous mightiness desire to endeavor other Korean repast starting fourth dimension earlier trying this.

But if yous are game for it..by all agency eat..like myself: I convey an international stomach..hahaha.

Get your natural language accustomed to the kimchi taste. Sour as well as spicy fermented vegetables as well as inward nearly occasion the chinese cabbage kimchi is the pop 1 served at many restaurants.

Hmm...Nasi goncang. I convey stuffed this nutrient similar zillions of times...haha as well as thus over! No lah...actually I felt similar I convey reviewed Nasi goncang earlier but subsequently checking out my posts on Nami Island, I haven't! Why oh why...my retention was lost inward the jungle somewhere unknown. 

Anyway, I've been frequenting Nami Island until I lost count these days. Even around of my Korean friends convey never been to Nami Island! Am I considered to a greater extent than Korean than them? Nope...I am to a greater extent than touristy...kekeke.

Nasi goncang used to live on similar inward 5,000 won arrive at at the Drama Cafe' for all the Nasi goncang bill of fare dorsum inward 2010 but I could non recollect when they started to increase the bill of fare to 6,500 won instead. 

The basic rice + kimchi + egg is withal 5,000 won though. That is how basic Nasi goncang tin get. They convey the options of:
  1. Rice + kimchi + egg for 5,000 won
  2. Rice + kimchi + egg + cheese for 6,500 won 
  3. Rice + kimchi + egg + tuna for 6,500 won
Note: Price may differ

You tin also companionship fish cake soup, seafood pancake or kimchi pancake as well as the cost varies based on the painting above.

My review volition live on slightly bias....hmmm...nope. I estimate pretty much bias hehe. Because I LOVE KIMCHI! In whatever form. The kimchi inward Nasi goncang used to live on quite sour but lately it has been better. 

Among my many guests that I brought to Nami Island, at that topographic point was a Kelantanese grouping as well as the woman nurture could non tummy the Nasi goncang citing it was likewise sour for her taste. I felt as well as thus bad...so as well as thus bad because I idea that I wanted to present the Korean civilization from its nutrient but it went as well as thus wrong! Mian he yo!

Wear your gloves to milkshake the hot Nasi goncang as well as make 
certain yous article of apparel it the correct way. ^^


The eating seat serving Nasi goncang is called Drama Cafe as well as they convey a Halal logo exterior the restaurant. Inside the restaurant, at that topographic point are many pictures of Winter Sonata's drama filming (which Nami Island is famous for with Malaysians) hung upwards the wall.

How to become to Drama Cafe'?

The Drama Cafe'


Once yous arrived at Nami Island jetty, walk transcend the middle department where they are many pretty pino trees lining the route until upwards to Nami  Library. Then walk a flake to a greater extent than as well as plough to your left, yous volition encounter the UNICEF prepare boarding station as well as Drama Cafe' is but upwards front. 

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Nasi Goncang Nami Island's Dosirak. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions