Seoul Rainy Flavor 장마

Seoul rainy flavor 장마 has started! I was amongst Effa in addition to Ezza shopping or in addition to then Ewha University yesterday in addition to it started raining.

Initially, I was a flake thankful equally the solar daytime had been crazily hot since forenoon exactly afterward nosotros stepped out from Lotte Mart nearly Seoul Station............. it started raining cats in addition to dogs!!

We were inwards in addition to out of Daiso similar iii times at iii dissimilar locations - Hongdae, Ewha in addition to Sinchon eyeing a pretty umbrella exactly inwards the destination nosotros didn't larn one! So silly...cause the umbrella was entirely 5,000 won..and PREEEETTTTY aigoo.

I'm gonna select handgrip of i sure enough today.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Hello Kitty umbrella out of my room. So kawaii!!


Here is the week's weather forecast for Seoul yesteryear Yahoo!


I intend I volition last seeing many pretty pelting boots sold along the street of Sinchon today. Should I larn one?


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Rainy Flavor 장마. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions