Goshiwon - My Personal Review

I am currently staying inwards Goshiwon.

My room size - length 195cm, width 165cm, elevation 230cm

Almost a calendar month now.

How did I uncovering this goshiwon?

Easy.. elbow grease straightaway nosotros get got English linguistic communication website to uncovering goshiwon or hasukjib. At least, i worry less. Don't know Korean?..then it's around other story. heheh ^^

  • Goshipages - I dearest love this resourceful page. Good for y'all who lack the language.
  • Gosi1 - This is a hardcore one. ONLY inwards Korean but I dearest it every bit it's all nether i roof in addition to y'all tin compare prices, facilities in addition to uncovering the cheapest of them all!!

As y'all know, my release i priority is $$$ aka budget. 

I had seat my limit to endure less than 300,000 won RM900 per month. 

Omigosh..RM900?!! for a rat hole..that's close a fully furnished middle sized apartment's monthly rental charge per unit of measurement inwards possibly Shah  Alam or Kajang (please right me elbow grease I mightiness endure wrong).

But what comes amongst this 300,000won goshiwon?
  • small...really pocket-size room - fits a unmarried bed x 2..that's how large my room is
  • a pocket-size fridge
  • a pocket-size idiot box - I get got vii channels: TV shopping, KBS1, KBS2, MBC, EBS, Recital/Orchestra, CBS
  • Internet connectedness - but LAN, no wifi
  • free rice in addition to kimchi - all the time
  • inclusive of utility bills - water, gas, electricity
  • separate bathroom, shower room in addition to kitchen
  • separate laundry room - gratis detergent

My review

I get got stayed inwards dormitory agency room since the historic menses of xiii in addition to I couldn't aid less close the size. When I was young, I told my woman nurture that when I grow upward I but desire a trouble solid the size of police delineate barrack elbow grease I loathe to tidy upward my room. Hahaha...big room volition get got large mess. Right? 

I dearest Japanese agency home..really clean, minimal decoration, Zen....so I volition but larn a maid to create all the cleaning..haha. So lazy me! I bet when I get got my ain house, I but get got a Kotatsu (Japanese style) in addition to Japanese ikebana at a corner of my house. Honest!

Mother: "So where volition I sit down down? Not fifty-fifty a sofa?"
Me: "Nope. I desire to decease along my trouble solid uncomplicated in addition to neat. So y'all tin sit down on the floor."
Mother: "I won't come upward to your home, ever!!"
Me: "Hahaha hence that's why I don't get got a dwelling till now. I know y'all volition loathe it."

Note: My woman nurture don't speak English, I but translated our conversation. ^^ Arghh..I missy my nagging mother!

OMG..where is my review? hahaha..

Ok..seriously, let's larn to my REAL betoken now.

There's no social life if y'all remain inwards Goshiwon. Frankly, it's but a identify for me to sleep.

Why don't I but remain inwards a guesthouse? I desire a personal room. Cheap one. Period.

Single or personal room volition laid upward me off from 30,000won 50,000won per night.
If the cheapest personal room inwards a guesthouse is 30,000won per black x thirty nights = 900,000won. 
Not cost effective!

My daily life: I wake upward at 7am, get got the prepare at 8am in addition to get got bird from 10am to 9pm every hateful solar daytime during weekdays. Reach dwelling at close 10 or 11pm in addition to the wheel goes on everyday. 


Weekend: I volition endeavor to grab upward on my slumber or coming together around friends or larn to Itaewon mosque for Muslims meetup on Saturdays.

If I get got tourists: I volition but attend the black bird in addition to forego my morning time one. There y'all go, skilful student! *a pat on my back* hehe..well, coin is the fuel for keeping my expenses anyway.

I am yet to uncovering the coziness of hasukjib though. H5N1 friend told me the room is bigger, amongst dainty banchan ( side dishes) for breakfast in addition to dinner. No tiffin though. But y'all larn to socialize to a greater extent than amongst the people inwards hasukjib in addition to larn to verbalize amongst the ahjumma every bit well. My friend paid at to the lowest degree 400,000won.

But I attend schoolhouse everyday in addition to sometimes I missy speaking inwards English linguistic communication or Malay y'all know? heheh..well..my classmates are Chinese, Japanese, Myanmar in addition to Vietnamese hence they hardly speak English. Hence, I don't take in the divergence if I remain inwards goshiwon or hasukjib.

My goshiwon is on the fourth floor, no elevate in addition to close five minutes walking distance from the subway. I get got no major electrical load every bit of straightaway except for the unstable meshing connectedness in addition to no WiFi option.

My goshiwon's rooftop but no Rooftop Prince here! T_T

Do I experience lonely straightaway living yesteryear myself, alone? Somewhat..T_T but I'm enjoying every seconds. So much fourth dimension to reverberate on my past, presence in addition to the future.

How to mass a goshiwon?

You get got to e-mail or call.

Calling existence the fastest of the 2 options but if y'all get got fourth dimension on hand, emailing would endure less nervus wracking.

My calling script: 

요보세요. 방을 찾고 싶은데요.
Yoboseyo. Bang el chajgo shippen de yo.
Hello. I'm looking for a room.

제일 작은 방이 얼마예요?
Jae il jagen bang ee olmayeyo?
How much is the smallest room?

창문이 있는 방이 있으세요?
Changmun it nen bang ee isse seyo?
Do y'all get got room amongst window?

얼마예요?
Olmayeyo?
How much?

언제 가능해요?
Onjae ganeng hae yo?
When is possible to enter/to book?

예약금 어떻게 돼요?
Yeyak precious rock ottohke dwae yo?
How much should I pay for the booking?

Note: It's improve for y'all to larn personally in addition to banking concern check the room earlier y'all pay the deposit.

I know it's non a comprehensive conduct but still...
Hope it would assist those who desire to uncovering a cheaper selection than a guesthouse.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Goshiwon - My Personal Review. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions