Seoul Underground Flavour Pass

I would similar to give cheers my friend Pei Lin from Taiwan who helped me to salve on my transportation fee.

We had degree together at Korean Foundation together with she accidentally pulled out her Seoul Subway Season Pass instead of the regular access carte du jour to overstep away the building.

When she was denied the exit, I was curious together with she explained what was the carte du jour for.

Seoul Subway Season Pass (정기승차권)

Let me simply give you lot a petroleum stance on how much I spent for transportation inwards Seoul.

I convey classes everyday inwards the morning time together with iii times at night. Assuming that I :
  1. use T-Money card
  2. calculate the cost simply for my classes on weekday 
  3. only past times subway
  4. no sightseeing

Sinchon station to Samsung station = 1,250won
two times per 24-hour interval x five days x iv weeks = xl times  = 50,000 won

Sinchon station to City Hall station = 1,050won
two times per 24-hour interval x iii days x iv weeks = 24 times = 25,200won

Total = 75,200won RM215

On monthly basis, my transportation fees surpassed RM400 grade easily inclusive of sightseeing together with touring on weekdays.

According to Pei Lin, I volition salve most 25,000won with Seoul Subway Season Pass (정기승차권).

Talk most saving!! 25,000won is worth a few lunches or fifty-fifty a slice of summertime clothes! Not much but however it helps for a 백수 similar me. 

Term together with status of Seoul Subway Season Pass  (정기승차권).

  1. Card tin dismiss hold out purchased at major underground stations for 2,500 won. (I bought mine at Hongdae Station).
  2. Card tin dismiss hold out reloaded solely at underground stations ie the normal T-Money reload machine. Just position your carte du jour showtime together with a unlike interface volition automatically popped up. 
  3. Card tin dismiss solely hold out used for Seoul Metro subways - ix lines together with upwards to 20km / 25km (Section 1).
  4. Card tin dismiss hold out used for 60 rides per month. If sixty rides complete before a total calendar month thence you lot involve to reload. If you lot purpose less than sixty rides per month, the remaining rides volition non hold out carried forward.
  5. For sixty rides, per xxx days = 46,200 won.
More exceptional information is here (Only inwards Korean)

Just for calculation sake
46,200won / sixty rides = 770won per ride!!

I should convey known this earlier!!

Note:
If you lot rest for a calendar week approximately inwards Seoul, thence simply purchase the T-Money.
If you lot rest to a greater extent than than a month, this carte du jour is worth the price.
As I checked alongside the underground officer, you lot may purpose the carte du jour to Gimpo Airport but non to Incheon Airport.
If your ride is to a greater extent than than 20km/25km (which is out of Section 1, a few rides volition hold out automatically deducted from the sixty rides.

My solely electrical charge most this card: Why it can't hold out used for bus?!! ^^
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Underground Flavour Pass. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions