Korean Halal 2Nd Noodle - Presently Ramen

Thanks to my Moroccan friend, Hasnah who has informed me nearly this Korean Halal Instant Noodle - Soon Ramen. She eats a bundle a day!

I did truly went to Itaewon Mosque to reconfirm yesterday together with I was given this Muslim Weekly Newsletter, edition 1076.

Look what I found! There's a department inwards page xiv stating:


Company name: Nong Shim
Product name: Soon Ramen

Website: Nong Shim

If yous are able to covert Korean, the give-and-take 채식주의 (chaeshikjuee) way vegetarianism.
At least, that's what shown from the Naver dictionary's search.

This is the existent production which I bought from the nearby marketplace nigh my place. They don't commonly sell exclusively i packet. I tried to detect inwards a few convenient stores exactly they don't sell Korean Halal Instant Noodle - Soon Ramen. 

I bought mine for four packets at 3,800won.

See 'No Meat'?

What I similar about Korean Halal Instant Noodle - Soon Ramen?
  • big - it's similar a consummate meal, non similar Malaysian minute noodle
  • taste - I'm non a large fan for minute noodle exactly this i taste favorably good
  • add an egg together with the gustation is quite heavenly..hehe..*from a non-fan of minute noodle* ^^

Note: There is no Halal symbol on the wrapper exactly 'no meat' is written on it. Apparently Nong Shim refused to set Halal symbol every bit it powerfulness motility depression need for Soon Ramen amongst a weird symbol attached. 

On some other dissimilar note..hehe..Lee Hyori together with Brad from Busker Busker tin straight off enjoy Korean Halal Instant Noodle - Soon Ramen likewise right? They are vegan! Woot woot!!

By the way , for Muslims rest clear from other type of minute noodles inwards Korea every bit they powerfulness comprise traces of pork or pork bone. Even for seafood minute noodle.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Korean Halal 2Nd Noodle - Presently Ramen. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions