Wolmido Entertainment Park


Last Saturday, me too Min Young went along autobus seat out 23 (blue bus) road from Dong Incheon station, Line 1 to Wolmido Amusement Park.

Although I stimulate got stayed inwards Dong Incheon for nigh seven months but non fifty-fifty ane twenty-four hours that I spent exploring the place.

As I take away to written report inwards Seoul too at in ane lawsuit only afterward moving to Sinchon, Seodaemun-gu that I tried to filled inwards the missing pieces of my rest past times spending my weekend inwards Incheon. Ahahah..deadly sentimentalist! Bbuing bbuing!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, summertime is coming soon..I hateful the existent blazing hot too I'm non wandering every bit Malaysia is ever similar that.

Nowadays conditions wise, it's cool during the early on forenoon too at night ranging from 20 marking celcius. At noon, it's meliorate to rest inside.

We strolled along the coast afterward 5pm, standing in that location for an hr simply about staring at the bounding main acre chit chatting nigh our bleak future..haha. I'm gonna last lonelier than ever acre staying inwards a rat hole alone!


The subject common is non much to brag nigh but they stimulate got similar iii vikings amongst extreme swing angle. I truly rode ane but that was afterward eating the most unappetizing 쫄면 ever. Don't ever drive the restaurants inwards front end of Wolmido Amusement Park. They are expensive too non tasty!!!

I create dearest extreme rides too the viking is kinda worth my 4,500won but my tum was non behaving too then good afterward eating it too I was kinda disappointed that I couldn't savour the viking ride fully.

While taking the bus, it passed past times Incheon Chinatown too then I intend it's non too then far if yous walk to or fro Wolmido Amusement Park. Or simply stimulate got the autobus if it's inwards summer..hehe.


I saw ane hilarious game; Apollo Disco where the DJ volition spin it according to his volition but Min Young said that your whole arm volition last too then painful too yous could non elevator it the adjacent day! So I didn't dare to drive but I had a proficient express joy acre watching others riding it.

Try the games in that location if yous stimulate got to a greater extent than fourth dimension to kill.

How to become to Wolmido Amusement Park?

Take subway to Incheon Station, Line 1.
After that stimulate got autobus seat out two or 23 or 45.
Wolmido is the final station.
More information from KNTO.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Wolmido Entertainment Park. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions