Busan 3D2n Amongst Farah

This shipping is genuinely a backdated one, a trip from ninth to 11th Apr 2013, all cheers to the lovely too a real very humble daughter from Singapore; Farah - Thank you lot too thence much.

Me at Gimpo Airport -taking Busan Air to Gimhae Airport. 

I went to Busan equally a tour guide.
All cheers to Farah that I was given this chance to remainder my heed too my trunk almost the cool too famous Haeundae beach.

Waiting area, earlier boarding at Gimpo Airport.

It was my quaternary fourth dimension to Busan too I genuinely experience similar at home. I prefer smaller urban heart too somebody similar how I honey Osaka over Tokyo. The same goes alongside Busan...but a warning for first-timer-entry-to-South Korea-via-Busan.

Busan is pretty much seat dorsum equally compared to the majuscule city; Seoul. For the umpteenth time, I but cannot..not to miss the Busan saturi = dialect. It sounds too thence sexy to my ears!

It kinda amazed me how I but honey the intonation when people purpose saturi.

If you lot e'er watched Dream High; The grapheme Song Sam Dong played yesteryear Kim Soo Hyun spoke inward saturi = dialect...Gyeongsangbuk-do saturi I guess..but I can't blast the exact district. Ilsan? Masan? Ulsan? Busan? Hmmm...If inward Malaysia, that would live too thence "kampung" of Song Sam Dong..hehe.

Out from the arrival hall at Gimhae Airport - next the crowds
to accept Busan Metro for Haeundae. Read the sign '부산김해경전철 타는곳' 

I stayed almost Haeundae beach too the persuasion of the beach was superb! The weather condition was neat but rather mutual depression temperature for a dip inward the beach but the sunshine...oh..sunshine. I was inward love.

There wasn't much places covered during our trip to Busan, only:
  1. Haeundae Beach
  2. Yonggungsa or Yonggung temple
  3. Gwangalli Beach
  4. Gamcheon Cultural Village
  5. Jagalchi Market 
  6. PIFF 
  7. Lotte Shopping Complex at Nampo-dong
And..we covered solely one-half twenty-four hr menses yesteryear walking too the remainder of the fourth dimension alongside taxi. Well non cheap...but Farah had blisters on her feet from her exhaustive 7-day-Seoul trip earlier coming to Busan. She burnt herself pretty good..heheh..Farah, I told you lot too thence lah!

Walk towards that covered pedestrian area.


I volition endeavour to write a few posts for the places covered inward Busan during this trip but for now..I genuinely remove my wink. My dark-circle has gone downwards my cheeks,  yikes!!

Busan Metro Information.

That lovely girl; Farah

Hope this shipping helps to laissez passer on you lot the experience of Gimhae Airport 1 time you lot walk out to honour Busan Metro. ^^

안녕히 주무십시오.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Busan 3D2n Amongst Farah. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions