Nami-Ok Eating Seat - Halal Dakgalbi

With the cute Mia.

This was tried as well as tested yesteryear me personally on Jan 2014! ^_____^

This is unfair...T__T
The article inward Joongang mentioned that the eating spot has been opened since March!
Where was me then????....*busy..busy..hehhe*

Anyway...this is a actually expert news, yeah?
If entirely the restaurant's place is nigh the Nami Island's entrance as well as hence it would go improve for us.

Anywayy...an chance to endeavor HALAL dakgalbi is expert enough. For myself, I don't accept the sense but the movie looks yummy none the less. ( I accept now!! ^^)

The article from Jungang Ilbo is here (in Korean) as well as here (in English) citing on the being of Halal Dakgalbi - Nami Ok eating spot at Gapyeong-gun which is nigh to Nami Island. H5N1 personal Naver spider web log (in Korean) too mentioned virtually Nami Ok eating spot as well as you lot may read it here.

With Mr Hong Yeong Man (the owner) as well as Puan Raihana's family.

How to become to Nami-Ok Restaurant 남이옥 식당?

Tell the taxi driver to become to this address:

경기도 가평군 가평읍 읍내리 786-2

Phone number:
010-2181-1686
031-581-1686
070-8262-1686

Warning: I accept waited two hours to instruct my dejeuner when I came at 12 noon on a working day. Pfffttt...I should accept called earlier I become to mass a seat. You should telephone telephone as well as mass if you lot come upwards from 12 noon to two pm. Otherwise come upwards earlier 12 noon or later two pm.

If you lot are already at Gapyeong Station (you may read how to become at that spot inward here), going to the eating spot yesteryear hiring a taxi is the best pick IMO.


This is from Naver Map where the distance has been about calculated every bit 3.27 km as well as this is if you lot ride the bus. Judging from the distance, I intend taking the taxi fairs better. 

From Gapyeong Station to Nami Island is virtually 2.03 km as well as yesteryear taxi is virtually 3,000 won.

From Gapyeong Station to Nami-Ok eating spot volition go virtually five km hence most in all likelihood the taxi fare volition go double of the cost to Nami Island. (Yup...true, been at that spot done that as well as 6,000 won was the taxi fare when I went at that spot personally).

As you lot tin run across from the picture, Dakgalbi is improve to go eaten shared amongst a few of your friends. Eating lone is no fun as well as the component subdivision is quite big. 

But...if you lot withal accept to become lone as well as walk your agency to salve the taxi fare, cheque out the map below. 

First, you lot accept to walk from Gapyeong Station to the jitney station inward Gapyeong town
for virtually 686 meters. Take the jitney expose 1330-3.

Drop off at 비행장 (Bihaengjang) jitney halt as well as walk virtually 263 meters 
towards the restaurant.

The eating spot is located somewhere at the bluish point inward the picture.
Courtesy: Daum Map

Anyway....I only want I could endeavor this Dakgalbi to review the taste, the service, the cost as well as etc but I only can't every bit I'm straightaway living inward Madrid. Ack! 

맛있게 드십시오!

My Review

H5N1 must try!

Halal Dakgalbi is 12,000 won per pax but non-Halal is 10,000 won per pax. If you lot similar it spicy, enquire for two to a greater extent than scoop of the spicy sauce. I did for my start see as well as opted for no additional sauce on my mo see as well as my verdict: adding to a greater extent than spiciness rocked the wok baby! lol..Okay, well....I beloved spicy materials hence I am a chip bias there. 

More pictures on my Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/budgettravel2korea.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Nami-Ok Eating Seat - Halal Dakgalbi. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions