My Marriage Ceremony On 30.09.2013


Alhamdulillah...after lastly making a determination to cash inward one's chips married as well as leaving Republic of Korea for a while...hehe..I am at i time a married adult woman to a human being that I dearly love.

It was a rattling mortal marriage ceremony inward a mosque close my hometown attended exclusively past times my parents, my youngest brother, a few of my neighbors, the Imam as well as a few mosque officials. 

This is really a approbation from God, Alhamdulillah as well as I convey never been happier. 

InsyaAllah, nosotros volition endeavour to convey a proper marriage ceremony reception side past times side year.

I volition proceed blogging almost Korea. Don't worry! ^^

I volition live stationed inward Madrid, Kingdom of Spain every bit my hubby is currently working there. 
That volition too let me to spider web log almost Kingdom of Spain now....
which I errr....have no item involvement any yet. 
Leaving Korea  was such a dread....arghhh!!

Hola España

and

annyeong Korea!

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari My Marriage Ceremony On 30.09.2013. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions