Seonyudo Green - Role 2


My partner inwards crime: Chrystal
크리스틀, 널 보고 싶당!!

I receive got blogged near this green earlier here but without personal sense I couldn't review on how tranquil the house was in addition to how gorgeous this green volition endure during my favorite season; autumn. T_T Arghh...as the conditions is getting cooler inwards Seoul now, it makes me fille tumble so much!!

Bun Sok - my WWOOF host from Joy Farm has suggested this green due to its uniqueness.

Unique? Because... Seonyudo Park is located inwards the middle of Han River! It seems similar a modest secluded isle inwards the middle of a bustling city.

Bun Sok supports ecological projects in addition to stuff so she urged me to banking concern fit it out but I receive got delayed the see so many times because the house is only so so unopen from where I stay, Sinchon...lalalalala...excuse, excuse in addition to to a greater extent than excuses.

Back so ( inwards 2009), I receive got fix it aside every bit i of my to-visit listing but it entirely materialized later on a meet-up alongside my dearest friend from Malaysia; Chrystal. We visited Seonyudo Park on a rattling hot twenty-four hours of the 16th May 2013.

Initially, I followed the direction that I receive got blogged myself here, thus I chose to accept the coach from Dangsan station. However, I intend it's easier to only accept the coach later on y'all piece of job out from Hapjeong Station.

The coach seat out to Seonyudo Park is either:
  • Blue coach - 603
  • Green coach - 5714

The coach halt id is 19-277 in addition to the coach halt advert inwards Korean is 선요도공원. If y'all receive got Seoul Bus application in addition to know how to purpose NaverMap application, it would endure a whole lot easier to navigate your way.

Just...an encouragement to teach y'all to report Korean...kekeke.

How to become to Seonyudo Park?



출발 (chulbal) is where y'all start. You tin consider the coach icon at that topographic point in addition to that is where Hapjeong station is located.

도착 (dochak) is your destination; Seonyudo Park.


Once y'all attain Hapjeong Station (Line ii or 6); become out from piece of job out ix in addition to walk towards the coach halt which is inwards the middle of the street. Take the bluish bus, seat out 603. Once y'all teach on the bus, press the bell in addition to teach downwardly at the side past times side coach stop. Yup...only i stop!! Don't sleep...heheh. The ride volition cost y'all 1,050 won (price may change).


The coach halt id at Hapjeong station is 14-012 in addition to the coach halt advert inwards Korean is 합정역.남경호텔.

You gonna transcend past times this gorgeous couplet earlier y'all attain Seonyudo Park but me in addition to Chrystal chose to walk from Hapjeong Station to Seonyudo green instead. 

The rattling light-green Seonyudo green is only behind Chrystal!

More data on KNTO.
More pictures inwards my Facebook here.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seonyudo Green - Role 2. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions